OsoCozy Organic Cotton Flat Diapers (dz)
An inexpensive organic option: Many parents want to use organic cloth diapers but they worry about the higher cost. For only a few dollars more per dozen, you can use organic flat diapers. For less than $100, you have enough cloth diapers to cover your baby's bottom from birth to potty training.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton - Lower environmental impact than conventional cotton diapers and much lower impact than disposable diapers. Organic is the best option!
Absorbent - Birdseye diapers use a woven structure with many raised threads. You will notice the diamond shape when you look closely. Those raise threads and open spaces make it easier for the cotton to absorb moisture.
- Easy to fold - Organic OsoCozy flats start out 27" x 30.5". After you wash them several times, they will shrink square, making diaper folding easy.
- Easy to clean - One layer thick, so washing and drying is quicker and easier than diapers with many layers.
So much better than chain store flat diapers. Each of these organic flat diapers weighs 2.6 oz, 25% heavier---and thus more absorbent---than any brands found in chain stores that we have sampled. The material in OsoCozy flat diapers s is also much softer than you find in chain stores.
Versatile, one-size cloth diapers: Flat diapers are the original one-size cloth diapers. You choose a diaper folding technique for your baby's size. You put the absorbency where you need it for a boy or a girl.
Use flat diapers with a snug waterproof diaper cover, with or without pins or a diaper fastener.
Do you use pocket diapers? Flat diapers make perfect easy-clean diaper inserts.
Use flat diapers around the house
A lot of our customers buy flat diapers not just for diapering but for:
- dish towels
- burp cloths
- lap pads
- changing pads
- wash cloths
- optical cleaning cloths
- CD cleaning cloths
- lint-free car cloths
- shoe shine polishing rags
- dusting cloths
- polishing cloths for furniture or other items
If you have the patience for a little folding, flat diapers are by far the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby.
Also available in non-organic, both Unbleached / off-white (dozens) and Bleached / white (dozens).
Sizing: 27" x 30.5" before washing (shrinks square)
Material: 100% organic cotton birdseye