Grandma Els Diaper Rash Remedy - 2 ozGrandma Els Tube - 2 oz
Starts working immediately
* Ingredients derived from Natural & Organic Origin
* Doctor tested and recommended
* Prevents, Protects, and Heals
* Patented formula allows skin to breathe
* Works on cradle cap
Don't wait for diaper rash and the painful symptoms that occur, prevent it now with Grandma El's. Be sure to use Grandma El's with the next diaper you change.
Grandma El's Diaper Rash Remedy & Prevention is absolutely the safest, most effective diaper rash product available. This patented miracle will keep your baby smiling as it protects, prevents, and heals the redness, pain, itching, soreness, chafing, and irritation caused by diaper rash.
Used with every diaper change, your baby will be comfortable and free of diaper rash all day and night. Give your little one Grandma El's because your baby deserves the best! Available in a 2 oz. tube.
Grandma El's philosophy:
We shall only use the best, all natural, most effective ingredients to make the finest products that will produce real results. For consumers who are health conscious, desire the best, and believe that nature is the best provider, Grandma El's is for you.
Grandma El's is manufactured by an FDA and cGMP compliant skin care product manufacturer. The formulation of Grandma El's is comprised of ingredients which are derived from natural and organic origin, and contains no preservatives. Grandma El's only contains ingredients on the FDA GRAS (Generally Regarded as Safe) List and is Hypo-Allergenic so you can be assured your baby is getting the safest therapy.
* Anti-oxidant Natural Vitamin E, derived from Wheat Germ Oil (D alpha tocopherol acetate)
* Natural active derivatives of the plant Balsam of Peru, a known healing agent
* Salicylic Acid, derived from Willow bark and Wintergreen; this ingredient acting with Vitamin E can promote the growth of new skin
* Yellow Petrolatum, derived from naturally occurring mineral oil
* Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin, a naturally occurring, allergy-free protecting and healing agent
Yellow Petrolatum and Insecticide-free Anhydrous Lanolin are FDA approved healing agents and protectants, while Vitamin E, Derivatives of Balsam of Peru, and Salicylic Acid heal and stimulate production of new cells.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.