Fastest, easiest, most cost effective way to cover a cloth diaper.
Ideal diaper cover for sensitive babies who don't like the POP of snaps or the RIP of hook and look, or for babies who don't like the rub of stiff panels and snug layers.
If you haven't tried pull-on diaper covers before, this is what you can expect:
- Fast because there is no fiddling with closures. Just leg, leg, and pull up.
- Big or small, the pull on covers it all.
- Easy fit, like an old T-shirt or sweatpants.
- Adorable puffy look is actually trim enough to fit under clothes, if you use a trim diaper, because the cover itself is so lightweight.
- Make sure the diaper fit is snug. A poopy diaper that leaks into the cover can mean dragging down the legs. Prevent that with proper fitting diapers.
- Roomy fit is really helpful when you want to add extra inserts or a second prefold for naps and nighttime. Fits over the bulkiest fitted diapers.
- Washing is easy. No velcro to scratch and grab. No snaps to tug at the fabric.
Editor's note: Sadly Bummis are no longer being made. Thus we are limited to stock on hand. Some size/print combinations are already gone. Once these are sold that is all for the Bummis legacy that dated back to the early 90s.
Pull on diaper cover fit is all about the legs
Designed to be worn down the thigh, away from the edge of the diaper, so you are less likely to have leaks at the legs.
Since there are no snaps or hook and loop for adjustment, leg size is particularly important in choosing the best size for your baby.
- Baby with big thighs? This is your diaper cover. The legs have no elastic, so they won't bind. Gentle lyric binding is soft on legs.
- Baby with thin thighs? This is probably not your diaper cover, unless you can size down. For a baby with skinny legs, choose the smaller size for your baby's weight range.
Bummis Pull On Diaper Covers evolved from the classic Whisper Pant but have a trimmer fit. If you prefer a roomy fit with adjustability, try the Super Whisper Wrap.
Newborn up to 10 lbs / up to 5 kg
Small 8 - 18 lbs / 4 - 8 kg
Medium 16 - 26 lbs / 7 - 12 kg
Large 22 - 32 lbs / 10 - 15 kg
X-Large 30 - 40 lbs / 14 - 18 kg
Sizing: Five sizes for preemie - 40lbs
Closure: No closure for pull on diaper covers.
Material: Single layer, polyester knit outside, laminated inside
Country of Origin: Made in Canada with materials made in USA